Tuesday, August 08, 2006

General Reports

Ok ive basically given up on the idea of trying to prove which class's are and arn't making money instead ive publish my general daily sales across all my crafters, this isnt a test of any kind and making it fair is totally impossible but if your feeling nosey take a look, theres a link on the right hand side of the page.

Hopefully by taking a look what i sell on a daily basis some of you might get some ideas of what could help your own sales and hopefully you guys might have some suggestions for me too. My armourer and weaponsmith are suffering the most atm it's getting the rares at a decent price i struggle with .. atm it seems all the armourers and weaponsmiths on my server are determined to sell the items for under what the rares them self sell for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home